• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Juttie205

Aftermarket Wiring

Juttie205

In looking at putting a nice spec 8v on bodies in my car in future and was wondering whats best way with wiring as i will be using different management is it best to splice original wiring loom or remove and make a new loom and if so does anyone offer this service?.

pug_ham

Make from new to fit your car imo, Miles is probably the man to speak to unless you're capable of DIY.

g

welshpug

Sandy can do engine looms too, though he may be a bit busy to take it on, there are quite a few guys doing looms, Martin Fox i another one, MEF motorsport.

Edited by welshpug

Juttie205

Great thanks will ask sandy as hes allready quoted to do my head later next year as hes so busy.

Andy

Just a thought here but if you are planning something like an Omex or Emerald, then both do both generic looms or, basic ones to which the customer terminates most of the supplied leads, adds some extra ones and so produces a bespoke loom. If you are happy with a soldering iron and a good crimping tool, this might be an option for you.

Andy

• Like 1