• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

barneys66

Rust-Free 205 Shell For Sale In Cornwall - £200

barneys66

Not mine, and a bit of a mixed bag going by the description, but thought it was worth posting up in case anyone's in need;

I have a 205 GTi shell in red which is rust free. It comes with a 1.9 cat engine that has only covered 55000 genuine miles along with an automatic gearbox. This would make a good project for a ground up restoration. Some additional parts are available. Both doors, tailgate and bonnet are missing.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/car-replacement-parts/peugeot-205-gti-shell-plus-1.9-engine-55000-miles-/1177009214

$_86.JPG

forbeslongden

This was a 1993 Automatic GTI from previous conversations with the owner - he was stripping it in 2015 to save a CTi... I wanted to buy the car complete back then but I was too late being that this is not 10 miles away from me. I also wanted to buy it this time around too. Had hell of a time trying to get anything out of the seller as again, I was looking to put it back together since I suspected it was one of the cancelled Jap cars.

It's sold now - would love to know what becomes of it.