• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

maturin23

£165 For Classic Insurance - 205 Mi16

Alan77

When I first insured it it was like 1600 which believe it or not is really reasonable and this year it was about 1100. My diesel 306 is slightly higher actually.

This was all with admiral.

I'll have to update what my renewal is in march.

I had a multicar policy with Admiral for a year, second year they tried to rape me. I left.

• Like 1

Tom Fenton

I had a multicar policy with Admiral for a year, second year they tried to rape me. I left.

Standard practise with every "yearly" service these days no matter what it is. Did you ring up and moan? I do this now with every renewal price I get through. Typically you can get 10-20% off without even really trying.

stufarri

We have been with Admiral for a few years and every year I reduce the multicar renewal premium by at least £250 as they always inflate the renewal.

This year I have added my 3 Pugs onto it too as they now do agreed value classc car cover, just £75 each per year with 2000 miles and agreed values - my 205 GTI at £6k and my Goodwood at £9k. CTI to follow in March when it is due.

I'd recommend them if you have a few modern cars.