• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Mac Crash

Grey 205 (Evolving) Tarmac Rally Car Project

Mac Crash

Reset the rear ride height to 315mm from 300mm for the dummy shock (Bilstein gravel damper is approx 318mm fully open)

Now have the rake I wanted... easy enough to measure although should be visible to naked eye, clear to see that underneath the car on the ramp that the floor is sloping away and downwards toward the front.

IMG_0409IMG_0409_zpswrjayoxq.jpg

Edited by Mac Crash

Mac Crash

t64WwOE.jpg

Replaced side glass with polycarbonate, thanks to Speno on here for the base model seals.

Weight saving? the glass wasn't really that heavy anyway but removal of the window mechansims saves a bit I suppose.

Got the rear screen to do, and wondering on best method for removal and how are people securing it?

These cards came out of the car, Green so from Sorrento I'm guessing?

Going cheap if someone needs them, in good order but passenger one has had map pocket added.

TRpMz3O.jpg?1

TRpMz3O.jpg?1

welshpug

rear screens are bonded, whenever ive seen plastic fitted there have been a variety of methods used, most common are rivets as well as bonding agent though im not a fan, nylon screws is another.

in reality just a good bonding agent should be more than sufficient.

ftoomsh

My rear polycarb screen is bonded into a grp tailgate.