• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Pugleyrich

205 Gti Advert Files (A3)

Pugleyrich

Hello,

Does anyone have A3 or larger retro 205 GTI adverts? I know you can buy A3 prints on eBay of the classic adverts but I'm looking to make some into a canvas print. I have looked in the downloads section of PSCUK but can't see any.

Thanks

dobboy

There is some on one of the french forums, but they're in french

Pugleyrich

I don't suppose you have any links? Not too worried if they are in French, just want something that looks good. Thanks

• Like 1

Pugleyrich

I had a look on there and can't see any old adverts (unless I'm missing something!) Thanks for the link though. Really looking for the rally bred/less bread advert and the wolf in wolfs clothing one. Does anyone have a large PDF or similar for any of these that they could email?

• Like 1

DBG

Thanks for that link. They're great. Some good pics for the shed.

dobboy

I had a look on there and can't see any old adverts (unless I'm missing something!) Thanks for the link though. Really looking for the rally bred/less bread advert and the wolf in wolfs clothing one. Does anyone have a large PDF or similar for any of these that they could email?

Do you see all the sales brochures?

found these too on net which I hadn't seen before

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=205gti+adverts&view=detailv2&&id=2ED356B78607D342083C077DD50989E1C2D702A1&selectedIndex=0&ccid=fsI4HwPN&simid=607991757286607111&thid=OIP.M7ec2381f03cd051767169fe8deede295o0&ajaxhist=0

Anthony

Nowhere near enough resolution on that to print it, certainly not at A3 odd size!

dobboy

Nowhere near enough resolution on that to print it, certainly not at A3 odd size!

Can the resolution be increased by doing a screen capture?

Anthony

No, you'll need the original high-resolution scanned image.

To get enough resolution to print something A3 size you're looking at an image that'll be several times bigger than your desktop monitor. I imagine a canvas will be more forgiving than a glossy print, but either way, you won't get very far with an 600x400 odd image as it'll just be a pixelated mess.

dobboy

Cool.

Not sure how it works but I just screen captured it and doubled the size, saved as BMP and it doesn't look too bad.... text is a bit fuzzy right enough.

It's too big to upload to TinyPic

Pugleyrich

Thanks for your efforts. I think I've found everything of use on Google etc and I don't think the resolution will be good enough. I might try to put some of the brochure covers together to make a larger picture. Would be good to know if anyone has any ads with a high resolution or the ability to blow up an ad whilst retaining some quality (using some Photoshop skills perhaps!?)

• Like 1

dobboy

Pugley, PM me your email address and i'll send you the one a resized if I can, it looks not too bad.

Tom Fenton

You cannot blow up an image to give a good quality large print if the resolution isn't there in the first place.