• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Clapton_Is_God

Gsf Driveshafts

Clapton_Is_God

Hello All,

Has anyone had any recent experience with GSF driveshafts? Does anyone know what make they are? The guys in my local GSF are unable to tell me.

With their 35% off this weekend it might be the right time to buy them but I'm wary of ending up with some of their Vtech rubbish and having to buy them online, I'm buying them blind.

Thanks in advance.

Miles

Depends on there stock so it can be anything, AMK seem to be the best of the worst currently

Jez G

These were my GSF shafts, Not had any problems with them if you are still looking.

post-7026-0-78906900-1446976378_thumb.jpg

Clapton_Is_God

After a bit of hassle from GSF I ended up with the same shafts. They're new, not refurbished, and look thicker and stronger than the old one's I sent away.

With their 35% weekend discount the came in at £38 each.......bargain!

Glad to hear you've had no issues.

welshpug

the outer joint looks a bit skinny, is it a full 6 ball zepella cv or a tripod type?

Clapton_Is_God

I can't comment on their construction I'm afraid but the joints were the same size or larger than the old items I sent back for the surcharge, the shafts were certainly thicker. Who knows what rubbish I had on there before though. Initially they sent me a refurbished AMK shaft with a split boot and it didn't look as good to me.

I had not heard of GSP but apparently they are Chinese (no surprise), they've been in business 20 years or so and only make new items. Time will tell I suppose.