• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Din_Din_Din

1.9 Driveshafts

Din_Din_Din

Does anyone know anywhere (apart from spoox) that sell 1.9 gti shafts. I seem

To have trawled the interenet with not much luck, thanks

PhilNW

Try Mr Auto but don't expect fast delivery

Dale

Got mine from a place near Birmingham airport called j and r trading bout a year ago.

Tom Fenton

My local motor factors can supply same day with no problem at all. Usually AMK shafts which have generally been the some of the best out of all the recon ones I have tried.

scbond

Can be ordered from ECP as far as I know.

welshpug

I believe there's a connection between amk and motaquip, so you could try the motaquip motorfactors.

pug_ham

I believe there's a connection between amk and motaquip, so you could try the motaquip motorfactors.

There is, if you go through the motaquip ecat for driveshafts it takes you to the AMK website, or did last I checked.

g

farmer

Motaquip in theory does not exist anymore.

Peugeot have a new supplier call Eurorepar or something

welshpug

Eurorepar have been about for decades as a parts brand, motaquip are still going fine, lots or re-branding, iirc not a psa business now.

Edited by welshpug

pug_ham

After speaking to the guys in my local motaquip things are currently going through a change now they've changed suppliers but they believe things will return to as they were given time to settle.

Doesn't change the fact that going through the motaquip ecat website takes you to the AMK website for CV joints & driveshafts.

g

S@m

Yeah PSA sold motaquip to bring Eurorepar to the UK again, Motaquip factors are still going independently afaik but i think PSA took all the Peugeot/Citroen related stock...its still coming through in Motaquip boxes at least!

And yes, motaquip did AMK shafts but i had no trouble last year getting a 1.9 shaft within a day from my local factor.