• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Death_Machine

Hi Guys I Got Another One And Ill Prob End Up Replacing Every Bush And

Death_Machine

hi guys I'm back after quite a few years yet again the 205 bug has kicked in, I NEEEEEEDDDDD a 205 in my life I've had a red 1.9 gti I've had a miami blue mi16 205 and a 8v turbo and now I got orange developments gti6 turbo.

Its gonna need A ground up restoration till I happy with it from everything from tiding up wiring loom to repainting might go all out with this one dimma kit providing i can find the rare wheels not the copys on the search for sl341's it has compomotives for now and to be honest its pretty rapid,But i get a bit worried about it pinking as I don't quite think the compression ratio is low enough for the boost pressure it running

​IMG_0290.jpg

aldworth33

I saw that for sale, wondered who bought it. By all accounts it's pretty damn fast like.

This is the car that made me want compo's for my 205 but I always seem to be skint when a set comes up for a decent price lol

Get some more pics up anyway