• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
matty205xs

New Rear Bumper Problems

matty205xs

hi, iv just bought a new rear bumper for my 205 xs, but there seems to be a problem, both of the corners are angled slightly too wide to fit the valance and presumably the car, are there any ideas to help get it too fit properly bearing in mind its not the same quality as the original one as the new one is a lot lighter and is flexible unlike the original. has anyone had this problem before or should I just get a refund. if not are there anyways of repairing my old bumper, the problems with that are the two rectangle fixing holes have been chewed up by the previous owner, the rectangle shapes are still there but the backs of them have been crushed and have crumbled away leaving nothing for the new rectangle shaped screws to hold onto.

thanks matt.

Edited by matty205xs

matty205xs

hi jackherer thanks for the quick reply, iv sent him a message and hopefully this should solve my problem.

thanks matt.