• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
AdamF

Big Warning To All 205 Buyers...

AdamF

That sucks, at least I was fortunate enough to abandon ship in shallow water!

GLPoomobile

Start on page 45.

I remember his project threads on here, but don't remember him revealing that the white one was a cut 'n' shut at the time. Thought he just sold it on to take on his next project.

AdamF

Update, new shell has arrived. A red 1.9.

Engine turns up tomorrow, light at the end of the tunnel...

image-4.jpg

image-3.jpg

image.jpg

image-1.jpg

audiobull

1.9 with 1.6 wheels? looks tidy mate there is light at the end of the tunnel fair play.

Davy

Nice one! So is this turning into the build thread then? Hat off to you for dealing with the situation the way you have, lesser people would have just fobbed the original car (cars) onto the next victim. The way I see it, you'll end up with a decent car, and you'll know a lot more about 205's by the end of it all. Well done!

mowflow

Looks solid from those pics. Can't see any grot on those inner wings or the headlight panels. That's got to be a first.

And yeah, get a build thread going.

Lowercase

this guys butt is made of rubber! when he gets knocked down he just bounces back up!

well done on salvaging the situation, should be a great car when its all back together!

Pugleyrich

DW thread here

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=210447

The guy is only like 16 or something, does all the work in his parents front garden. He's a member here as I've seen one of his other projects in the projects section on here. He might not always do things as the purists would but admire his drive and what he does on a shoe string. Felt really sorry for the boy getting burned on this car.

The red shell that was for sale for £20 looks familiar. I recognise the driveway... Daviewonder's parents house??

AdamF

I'm a lot of things but I'm not immoral. There is no way I could sleep at night knowing I sold someone such a dangerous thing.

Yeah 1.9 with 1.6 wheels...

jack-da-stripper

wow that engine bay looks super clean !!