• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
hoodygoodwood

Correct Bosch Part Numbers For Tps And Ignition Amp

hoodygoodwood

Correct Bosch part numbers for TPS and ignition amp

I was just going through all my spare Bosch ECU's etc etc and I noticed I have a TPS with the number 0 280 120 327 on my Goodwood and my Miami 309 GTI but my spare inlet manifold on the shelf has a TPS marked 0 280 120 310 - it has a green dot on it .It looks identical to the others , my spare GTI-6 inlet manifold also has the 0 280 120 327 TPS .Are they interchangeable , if not what is the 310 TPS for ?

I was looking for my spare ignition amp so I could put it in my boot spares box for this summer , I have a 0 227 100 123 fitted to both my 309's and I have a spare with this number as well . I found a 0 227 100 204 and I am wondering if this is a 1.6 GTI amp ?

hoodygoodwood

I should add that this is the standard 1905 cc XU9JA , D6B engine

hoodygoodwood

If anyone could check their Bosch part numbers I would be very grateful , I am wondering about the different throttle position switches and ignition amps that I have got . The two TPS's look identical apart from the green dot but have different numbers .