• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Rolando

Cti Door

Rolando

hello all, are all cti doors the same?

the reason why i'm asking is i have a E plate phase 1 cti and i noticed today that the door window seals in and out don't line up with the split in the window. i'll add some pics to show. are these still available from peugeot?

also will normall gti door cards fit them as well?

any help would be great

Ro

AAC9C4D0_zpsf17400ce.jpg

183478E6_zps1a51f9f4.jpg

stumpyjag

They all shrink mate, mine are the same. Very difficult to get hold of replacements now.

Slo

Very expensive to get hold of now, you can still get one side from main stealers but a hell of a wait from what i hear.

Get in touch with farmer on here he might just be able to help you.

As a temporary fix you can pull them off (careful with the plastic push in lug on the end) and soak them in hot water then stretch them gently. They are super fragile though and can snap very easily if you try this but will shrink again soon after, there's no repairing perished rubber permanently.

Oh and gti cards wont fit because of the divider between the glass, I'm assuming you mean the type that fit over the top of the door and act as a window scraper?

Rolando

agh thanks for the advice guys. i bought the car cheap and was going to break it but its such a shame to break them these days i feel.

plus I've got a turbo engine in the garage and loads of bits and bobs to stick on it but the interior is either destroyed or beyond repair. but I've got all black phase2 dash and door cards i had planned on fitting to it but i'll have to think again now.

thanks Ro

mikkyberten

I dont really think all the CTI doors are same. My friends windows cover do not fit on mines.