• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Rjuhar

205 Ph1 Vent Console Illumination Light Bulb Change

Rjuhar

How to - please...

Rjuhar

Please guys, I don't want to break something as ph1 plastic is brittle enough as it is and parts are impossible to find. Thanks

Slo

Hmm what on earth is a vent console? I have a full phase 1 setup from my car.

Rjuhar

It's the thing above the radio, where the ventilation sliders are.

And I doubt you could help me with any of the interiour bits I would eventually break since I would need to mirror all/most of your parts.

post-17785-0-19928100-1392412601_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Rjuhar

Slo

Oh right heater control bulbs, well i'm not looking to sell my phase 1 stuff (although it is in the for sale section) I just meant i could have a look at it and work out the best way to get to the bulbs.

DamirGTI

You'll need to remove entire lower part of the dash which surrounds heater controls in order to do so .. there really isn't other way .

Once the lower part is removed , there will be two screws on the bottom one on the each side of the illumination strip panel .. but first you'll need to remove actual slide control knobs/buttons (just grab them with fingers and pull out) , then after you undone the screws just lift up and release the illumination strip panels .. the bulbs will be underneath .

D

Rjuhar

See, that's what I was talking about. On a UK forum, answered from my neighbour next door!

(Hvala ti puno Damir! Moramo se nač na prolječe, vodit ču ženu i kčer u Opatiju u šetnju pa te nazovem. Pozdrav)