• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
mmcgtk

What Colour Are My Seats?

mmcgtk

I've full leather Miami seats and ive been looking on the gliptone website they have three colour listings for 205 seats

• 205GTI 80’s 90’s "Charcoal"
  • 205 R/Garros 1990 Ivory
  • 205 R/Garros 80’s l/grey

( Mine are full leather grey seats from a Miami edition 205)

post-23093-0-33602900-1389133195.png

dch1950

If finding the right colour is your problem then I would suggest you contact "Woolies trim" - they have a custom colour match service.

regards

Dave

bondo

Surely charcoal is almost black (like charcoal is), ivory is cream-coloured (like ivory is) and grey is -well- grey.

Gman

I don't think the Roland garros edition ever had gti leathers in them, so that leaves just one option although I would recommend getting a sample first!

Pugleyrich

I'll check my kit as I have the same seats but it may be next week before I get to the car. I'm pretty sure it is the charcoal as the colour matches the phase 1 half leather seats too (I've refurbished a few with my kit)

mmcgtk

I'll check my kit as I have the same seats but it may be next week before I get to the car. I'm pretty sure it is the charcoal as the colour matches the phase 1 half leather seats too (I've refurbished a few with my kit)

yea the colour is similar to the phase 1.5 bolsters

Pugleyrich

I'm pretty sure the colour is exactly the same. My full leathers were from a limited edition sorrento and the kit matches both them and my numerous phase1/1.5 seats that I've refurbished

mmcgtk

Any luck yet?

mmcgtk

Any one any idea on the colour of my seats I've been in touch with liquid leather and they want a sample, to match the colour

see attached picture of my seats

post-23093-0-02751600-1390342610_thumb.jpg

Edited by mmcgtk

mmcgtk

Bump.. anyone? just chance the grey kit?

Pugleyrich

I checked my kit but unhelpfully they don't have the colour marked on the bottles or box. They are definitely phase 1/1.5 grey. That is the kit I would have bought. They come with toners to use to make it darker or lighter depending on whether your seats have faded. As said before, I have the same full leathers as you and my kit has matched those seats as well as a number of phase 1/1.5 half leathers that I've refurbed.

mmcgtk

Just for any one in the future ,it was charcoal, exact match! for Miami leather seats

Pugleyrich

I thought it would be. Thanks for confirming. I hope the seats have come out looking good

mmcgtk

yea hopefully it will help out a future member, there looking great, I just need to finish the rest of the car, hopefully by Christmas :)