• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Andy Mack

No Bounce At The Back

Wurzel

You may as well fit new Grp N mounts. I've got them on my motor.

I can't really say if they make a noticeable difference over standard as they replaced split standard items, and so would have made a difference any how.

They are considerably harder than the standard versions though but don't produce much vibration.

The suspension techs out there will be able to tell you what difference they make.

If you go the SSP route, then you shouldn't have to replace anything else really, it should all be new.

Good luck

Guest smckeown

If your looking for a bargain SBC Phase 2 beam then look here

Sean

Guest Andy Mack

yeah i saw you were selling yours, i dont think i can afford £600 though, and wont it make the front funny cause its standard?

Cheers for the help people, just need to save up the mulla for the beam and the mounts. It will probably have to wait till after christmas now im going to be £60 lighter, anyone know where my post went? It said that it was moved but i couldnt find out where. :rolleyes:

Adi
I can't really say if they make a noticeable difference over standard

The harder bushes reduce the movement/twisting of the rear axle. So the biggest difference they should make is reduction of rear wheels steer or Lift off oversteer.

Sign in to follow this