• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
burr_2000

T16 Vent

burr_2000

Does anyone know who supply's a t16 style bonnet vent, I was reading the group buy thread on t16 style bonnets but looks like its stopped.

eBay looks like its just your usual common vents.

Any pointers appreciated

welshpug

Don't think anyone does one as the location of the vent is pointless to any car but a 205 Turbo 16, or at least a car sharing that engine layout.

burr_2000

I was going to flip it round and position it further up auto bonnet for a TU engine running bodies. Here's a pic of something similar I'm wanting as I can change silhouette of car

post-12377-0-97454300-1383683317_thumb.jpg

B11 BOB

I was going to flip it round and position it further up auto bonnet for a TU engine running bodies. Here's a pic of something similar I'm wanting as I can change silhouette of car

That looks nice but would it be practical regards rain getting in etc?

Batfink

Don't think anyone does one as the location of the vent is pointless to any car but a 205 Turbo 16, or at least a car sharing that engine layout.

I'm not sure how you could even fit an engine in with a proper t16 vent. It's huge!

burr_2000

I think I will just make something myself, it's a pity Carl does not make up a few to sell. It's not as big as original but still looks nice on a normal 205

engine killer

this looks like the front part vents out the heat from the radiator and the back sucks in the heat air for the intake.