• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
mikeycarling

205 Gti6 No Spark Or Fuel Pump

mikeycarling

Hi wondering if any one can help. Ive put a Gti6 in my 205, everything is done, but i have no spark or fuel pump, i have bought an unlocked ecu, supposedly, and i have tested the double relay on a friend's 306 and that works fine. There is power going to the coils and fuel pump.Could it be thart the ecu isnt unlocked? that is the only thing i can think of now because i cant imagine that a faulty crank sensor would stop the fuel pump from priming. ive put a feed to the pump and it works fine. starting to get fed up with the job now, and the nights are drawing in!

• Like 1

pug_ham

I'd suspect the ecu is locked, iirc this is most likely to be your problem if all your wiring is correct.

g

Anthony

A locked ECU will still prime the fuel pump, but you'll have no spark/injection.

Do you have the correct voltages at the double relay socket, both constant and switched 12v?

ablister

Has the intertia switch in engine bay been triggered? Can check by pushing it back down. That would stop the fuel pump from working