• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
BDA-it

What Is The Spoiler Was It A Peugeot Part?

BDA-it

Think this may be called a Monte Carlo spoiler just trying to find out some info on it to see if i can get MSA approval to run it in rallying!

My first thoughts are its too large but on the British Rally Forum there are different thoughts on it, if i can prove it was a Peugeot suplied part i can use it !

9676334276_3cc5e65043.jpg
205wing by sickash, on Flickr

9683875740_4424aa620b.jpg
spoilerfront by sickash, on Flickr

welshpug

I think that is from the T16 monte carlo bodykit, similar to a dimma, so not a peugeot factory or dealer item.

I highly doubt you need it though, they were only fitted on the proper rally cars because they did a lot of flying on finnish yumps!

BDA-it

You havnt seen me drive hahahahaha

Only want to keep it with the car as it was on the car when it won Rallies in the early 90s and had 6 2nd place finishes! Ive got all the results in the paper work!

allye

Not to far of the dealer option Gutmann spoiler I used to have, that is a little large, similar design though.

untitled.jpg

Henry Yorke

It is indeed a Monte Carlo spoiler and it was an after market accessory. You want to try asking on the http://www.205cup.com/ forum to see if any of the competitors on there had any issues with such spoilers and can offer advise. There is a logical argument that if you said it was a Dimma spoiler then technically you could buy a new Dimma direct from Peugeot with their finance and therefore it is a dealer part.

mmt

Are they still sold?