• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
yorkdave

Where To Get Mi16 Parts?

yorkdave

I blew the head gasket on my MI16 on the weekend, and I'm trying to figure out where to get the parts from. I need to get a head gasket, head bolts and all the usual gaskets and fun time stuff. I was going to do timing belt at the same time, but I'm struggling to find parts that are available. Last time I bought an FAI HS503 kit, which had all the gaskets in it, but I can't seem to find that again.

The kicker is i'm living in Canada with the car and so parts have to be shipped internationally or sent to my parents house in York and then sent to me.

Where are people getting their parts from now? I would love to find a performance head gasket as the car is a hill climb and sprint car?

My MI16 is an alloy 1.9.

• Like 1

jackherer

The 405 Mi16 was sold in the USA so you might be able to get some parts from there. They only got the alloy 1.9 so anything available there for the Mi16 will fit your car.

Kane

Cometic do headgaskets, not sure about full sets, they are US based so try give them a shout. Link below

Clicky

Edited by Kane

yorkdave

Thanks for the replys guys.

I know the car was sold here, but they are very rare and finding parts is difficult. Im going to get in touch with the company you sent the link for. thanks again

brumster

Can get them very readily over here from local motor factor. If you get really stuck and want me to purchase and ship over to you on your behalf, drop me a PM and I'll see what I can sort out ;)