• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
yeti-dj

205 Inner Drivers Wing Needed

yeti-dj

Hello, started the restoration on my little car and the inner wing is in bad condition and needs replaced or alot of welding.

Anyone know of any place i could get an inner wing drivers side, pattern or oem not really caring?

have tried most places i can find on the web but no joy!

got new oem wings,front panel and an auto bonnet, would just make life easier if i have an inner wing i could cut to fit.

thanks..

post-5843-0-26347900-1373885440_thumb.jpg

post-5843-0-33551600-1373885449_thumb.jpg

farmer

Alan I may be able to source a new one from Pug. I have never seen them in pattern form.

yeti-dj

if you could that would be great news!

see what you can do and let me know a price.

thanks

farmer

Just a drivers side required?

yeti-dj

Thankfully yes, haha... passengers side looks to have been properly undersealed so is still ok.

thanks

farmer

Ok. A dealer showing stock in Italy and the Netherlands will enquire about the part availability and cost if there.

buchanan84

if its any use I have a good drivers side that was cut from a car (bought a pair but I only need the passenger side)

yeti-dj

if its any use I have a good drivers side that was cut from a car (bought a pair but I only need the passenger side)

hello, u wouldnt have any photos of the part you have would you, would be a good way to get the metal i need.

where about in aberdeen are you? im just south in Marykirk so about a half hour drive away so nice and easy..

thanks.

yeti-dj

Ok. A dealer showing stock in Italy and the Netherlands will enquire about the part availability and cost if there.

cool, good news. See how much the part would be and i can go from there. Hoping its not a fortune and its gonna get cut up, alot!

thanks again

farmer

cool, good news. See how much the part would be and i can go from there. Hoping its not a fortune and its gonna get cut up, alot!

thanks again

Best bet is buying the 2nd hand inner wing be far more cost effective.

Juttie205

just replace the whole thing makes for a better repair its not that hard a job.

buchanan84

Not the best picture but you get the idea, its everything back to about the strut tower

its currently at a mates workshop in perthshire but i'm down that way quite a bit so should be able to drop it off to you some sunday

IMG_2031.jpg

yeti-dj

Hello, those parts look good, and would save me cutting up a new inner wing,

I have a friend who stays down in perth and i could get him to collect it if that would be easier?

How much are you needing for the bits?

thanks again.

buchanan84

The Wing is up near Aberfeldy if he's passing that way i can get my mate to look the part out,

Otherwise i'm definately down the weekend 3-4th Aug so can bring it back up that sunday

Looking for £50 for it :)

yeti-dj

hello,

£50 sounds like a fair price to me..

the 3-4th will be just fine as i am away on holiday but get back the 31st.

which way do you head back from there? If your coming the dundee way i can meet you as im in Marykirk 5 minutes from the dualer, or i can just come up to Aberdeen and meet you then.

Thanks.

buchanan84

If you PM your address i'll just deliver, dont mind the detour and easier than trying to organise a time to meet :)