• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Moreno_aprilia

Electrical Problem P206 Gti (Ew10J4)

Moreno_aprilia

Hello guys, i don't know where too seek help...I bought a crashed 206 gti 136hp...in the crash the main connector of the engine installation had broken...now I need the wiring diagram for this engine...with the codes of the wires...because the codes on the engine and on the car installation are different...the colours too...on the car installation I have some wires of the same colour...please help me... :( greetings from Croatia...and sorry for my bad english...but I hope you understand me...

Moreno_aprilia

the car was built in 2000...then is a Ph1...

DamirGTI

Ask someone to gain you access to an Auto Data automotive program , there you'll find and ECU layout with connector pins .

If it's the ECU connector loom what "went off" in your case ..

Or buy an Auto Data CD .

Since you're from Croatia (as myself ..) if you want , leave me an e-mail address on PM , and i can make /send you said program CD .

The wiring diagrams can be easily found browsing the web :

http://www.google.hr/search?q=peugeot%20206%20GTi%20wiring%20diagram&psj=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.47534661,d.Yms&biw=1024&bih=624&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=hr&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=OdG2UbHXLonRsgbIvYDoDQ

... but the issue is , can you read and understand an wire diagrams ? if not , they're will be of "no use" to you .. meant you'll need to teach yourself how to read/understand diagrams first , in order to solve/rectify the wiring problems .

Damir

Moreno_aprilia

the connector is...the main (circle) connector situated on the left...in front of the left tyre...