• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
stef205

Spoox "6" Inlet

stef205

I am looking to change my inlet on my supercharger conversion as my inlet atm is abit of home bread thing and believe to have poor flow. I have seen spoox do what they call custom inlet which is just a cut down 6 inlet. Has anyone seen or used one before? I would just buy one of rich's inlet but my throttle body needs to be on the inlet not charger.

clen666

Rich Walker?

He does a kit that places the TB on the inlet too. Not sure if he does a shortened version for a 205 but I'm sure its not impossible to get one made up

stef205

If he does that sounds good I may contact him then.

bobob

I am sure Rich W has done a gti6'd engined supercharger kit before.

Here is the project thread of a std. supercharger kit fitted to a 6 engined 205; http://www.306gti6.com/forum/showthread.php?id=149240

From the 6 forum, it seems the spoox kit is a very close copy of Rich's kit anyway; http://www.306gti6.com/forum/showthread.php?id=154626

stef205

I am a where of the kit, but as standard the inlet is the wrong application for my setup, throttle body needs to be on the inlet.

Miles

Just cut one down and weld it up, The main thing is which most don't do is dress the ports afterwards so leaving the weld in the runners