• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest obsolete_account

Shock And Springs To Really Lower The Car

cybernck
What's wrong with the citroen hydrolics? not stiff enough?

On the dutch site there's a racer with adjustable's front and rear. (one of the racers, the orange one)

Club racer 5

what gives you that idea?! ^_^

it's got coilovers in front, and coilover on modified rear beam (no torsion bars) in the rear.

Guest JwTvH

? aren't they adjustable? sorry... ;) well maybe they give someone a good idea ^_^

taylorspug

What Adi says is spot on. It was mentioned earlier that the car was designed to ride with alot more ground clearance, so your geometry will be miles out this way. Your roll centres (point at which all your suspension/wishbone angles meet) will effectively be underground, which will actually make the handling/grip level of the car worse! Even for track use i cant see you wanting less than about 5 inches of ground clearance, unless you want to redesign the whole suspension system of the car!

Dan. ^_^

Edited by taylorspug

cybernck
? aren't they adjustable? sorry... :lol: well maybe they give someone a good idea :)

oops, yeah they are fully adjustable, and i've seen the car before.

i thought you meant they've had the (adjustable!) citroen hydraulics on! :lol:

sorry :P

Sign in to follow this