• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
swinisskill

Xu10J2Te Oil Filler Cap/tank/pipes Mayo

swinisskill

i have mayo under the oil cap, in the filler tank and in the pipes, the breather system on the xu10j2te is apparently very poor and having checked the headgasket is ok this is the only reason I can think of. Has anyone managed to improve this breather system at all? have tried research but cant find anything useful

jonnyturbo

iv asked this before i think and got nowere with it iirc. mine also has mayo in everything you stated but its due to being sat there i think.

swinisskill

will probably just figure something out at the weekend then. got some flushing oil and then some millers oil to go in after its flushed and sorted. fingers crossed mayo wont return

Daviewonder

I wonder if fitting the xu5/9 cam cover would improve the breathing at all?

• Like 1

jonnyturbo

does it have a breather on it? i think the 1.9td out the 306 have some kinda breather on it and was thinking about trying it with my spare cover

Daviewonder

Yeah it does. Might be worth fitting an oil catch tank with a breather too. These are all things that I want to do to mine as mine has breathing issues.