• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Butler

What Springs? 205 Fast Road Track Car.

fiji bob

phase 2 includes extra rear negative camber though

Guest Butler

Yeah I know. My budget allows uprating the rear or a ATB LSD.

I am going to go for the LSD. I have got uprated dampers all round. As I am not going to do the rear I won't go for too hard springs on the front.

Sam

Where is this beam for sale then?

Guest parry

Would just putting on a bigger ARB without the bars add any value to the handling of the car. Remembering its will only be used for the track.

I need an answer as the budget is very tight.

The car has new Koni sports all round and a LSD.

Adi
Would just putting on a bigger ARB without the bars add any value to the handling of the car. Remembering its will only be used for the track.

Yes it would......but if you uprate the arb too much and don't uprate the torsion bars, then even riding the kerbs etc on the track could make the rear hop about.

So it depends on the sizes of the bars used.

Guest smckeown

you might find this useful.....the best fast road / occasional track day rear beam combination around....

For Sale

Sean

I might..might..sell the bars seperate

Sam

That beam on tms site is gone, i asked him ages ago

Swilki

Faulkner will make you springs of any poundage to fit the standard 205 sizes. I think 250lb is a good starter for the track, although you could try something higher just for fun. Faulkner will also actually make sure the springs they give you are both 250lb, rather than just making a load and giving you 2 unmatched ones which could have different rates. On the other hand its £92 for a pair of springs.

http://www.dfaulknersprings.com/

Sign in to follow this