• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
NFS

Remaps?

NFS

Hi, does anyone know where you can get a 2.0 8v turbo mapped? i dont want to go standalone just a map, ive heard chipwizard can do it but i have send them an email and have had nothing back.

mang

Thats where mine is going when its finished but all depends on what ecu you have most places can do it really.

mang

P.s I find your better off ringing people so you can have a chat about thing first :-)

NFS

Thanks what spec have you got? and what figures are in your ball park? im just contemplating if it’s worth it.

mang

Mines a little diffrent prob its a 2.1 with a gt3076rs turbo should be pushing just over 350bhp :-)

pug_ham

As said, It's best to ring Wayne, although he doesn't always answer his phone either if he is working on a car when you ring but does usually return a call./

g

NFS

okay thanks, will it be a case most mappers will be able to map the ecu? as wanye is a far trip from me. theres just not much infomation on the web about mapping these ecu's and what increases people get out the engine after a map.

luke1987

Youll have a hard time getting hold of wayne as he has closed chipwizards for the time being and has gone working for race teams until he buys another unit. I took my car there at the end of december and he was nearly done clearing out.