• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
minimaniacwhyard

First Pug Project

minimaniacwhyard

right im gonna try some more insurance companies this weekend. but its lowered now and on the road finally and i love it. just another picture that i took at work the other day. only one i have as it lowerd so far. its a shame about the thumb in the photo though. lol

IMG_05751_zps312180a8.jpg

Edited by minimaniacwhyard

cybernck

And the can or whatever is that thing that has been thrown there ;).

calvinhorse

Looks cool :)

minimaniacwhyard

right have not updated in a while and its bad/good/good news.

the bad news is the 205 that is in this project thread will shortly be up for sale once Ive stuck a years ticket on it. this is because(good news) i bought i house :)

and no longer have enough room for three cars. the other good news is though my other half has decided that she would like the dturbo conversion instead and im insured on it anyway. this means that the idea still lives on although the car that it was originally planned for will be sold. her car already has speedlines on and is a flat diesel. one ,making the conversion easyer and two giving me something to tinker with. i will get pictures of the monster truck up shortly. (it has not been lowered yet) and continue this thread as and when we have money to plough into it.

minimaniacwhyard

Almost a year has passed and I might be back in action again. I pick up a 205 dturbo tomorrow for other half and immaynhave a little gem for myself coming. I just need to find room to put everything!

td_dan

sounds like a good plan im doing the conversion myself at the minute so if you need any help or advice dont hesitate to ask, im just building an 11mm pump at the minute to accompany my t25 of a s13 :)

but also got a gt2052s of a merc c250 aswell which really responsed well with these xuds providing great low down spooling :)

check out 306oc and pug306.net my project threads are on there to give you an ideas

• Like 1

minimaniacwhyard

I've just arrived back with other half's new 205 turbo diesel and am currently fixing water ingress issues, electrical issues and having the pas belt a tighten. Awesome fun to drive back from Milton Keynes