• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Taylor_kid

Drivers' Cars: 205 Gti 1.9 (1988) By Taylor_Kid

Taylor_kid

Name: 205 GTI 1.9 (1988)

Date Added: 25 December 2012 - 04:26 PM

Owner: Taylor_kid

Short Description: Work in progress.

View Vehicle

Taylor_kid

Can anyone Identify what colour my car actualy is.

I've been reading posts for a few weeks on here and looking at pictures of other 205s but to no avail.

Looking under the bonnet I can see no Paint code which is understandable as most of the stickers under there are missing.

I called evans halshaw /peugeot in Edinburgh with my chassis number - VF320CD6201400777 They were as helpfull as ever and told me my car was too old and they didnt have paint codes for it!

I've been to Halfrauds and bought both their "peugeot" greys - Steel grey and Graphite grey, both of which are too light!

If anyone in or around Edinburgh knows of a place where they can identify and mix paint I would be so happy (or even online) - i'm just looking to do some light touch up stuff while I save for a re-spray so I dont need it to be exact, but the difference between the two that I have tried and the body work is rediculous!

I will try and get a decent photo up with a white bit of paper to show the colour as I know the profile picture is probably not enough to go by. - Apparently Dingbro in leith do it, but its trade only :(

Thanks for any help

Also sorry if this is in the wrong area. I didnt know where to post it...

Sign in to follow this