• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
mollisk

Ml Gearbox Question

mollisk

Does anyone know who manufactured 6 speed dog boxes used, I believe, on early 306 maxi's. I am trying to locate spares, but most of the information that I can find relates to the sequential MV gearbox.

The part numbers of the gears etc all start 90309 if that rings any bells?

Thanks

KevM

welshpug

Wasnt it xtrac?

Miles

Drenth did most of the Euro car's, Mind if it's like the BTCC car's most gearbox people supplied something at some point

mollisk

Xtrac supplied sequential gearboxes for the V2 maxi's. SMAN also supplied 6 speed sequential MV gearboxes. As far as I know the ML gearboxes were only supplied by Peugeot sport for a short time before they were replaced by MV's.

I have tried PAM sport in France, but they dont have spares for ML gearboxes, although parts from MV gearboxes will fit, it would mean replacing all the gears in the box, as the ratios are different, which would be prohibitively expensive. If someone knew of a damaged six speed dog ML gearbox I would be interested in buying it.

KevM