• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
vtifan

Will These Wheels Look Good On A 205 Or What ?

vtifan

right i am sitting here with my finger over the buy it now button,i just can't make my mind up whether to take the plunge,i think the wheels

1 are quite like the speedlines in genaral shape which i like,

2 they have a decent dish which i like

3 they have a stainless lip

4 they are cheap as chips,but not a 'cheap' wheel

5 they are correct offset and a nice width et15 7x15

please have a look and let me know what you think,they are for a 205 cti with zender kit on so not a road rocket :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :wacko::unsure::wacko::unsure::wacko:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/15-Citroen-Peugeot-et15-Alloy-Wheels-SlotMag-4x108-/261084554262?pt=UK_Cars_Tyres_RL&hash=item3cc9da2416

Baz

Or what...!

They are fooking gash.

HTH.

Edited by Baz
  • Like 4

Leet205

They look like ford transit steel wheels mate - I wouldnt. the original slot mags are nice on certain things tho!

• Like 3

Tom Fenton

Dare to be different, then we can all either bow down or point and laugh when they are on the car.

Best left in the 70's for me as I said earlier, but it's your money and your car, and if nothing else I am a strong believer in doing something different instead of following the herd.

vtifan

Or what...!

They are fooking gash.

HTH.

probably why no one has bought them, :D i think they might work then i think nawww,utter disaster for wolfrace as there is no market for them, but i think if they wont work on a 205 what will they work on?,theres just no aftermarket wheels for a 205 out there and the speedlines will look lost with kit

vtifan

Dare to be different, then we can all either bow down or point and laugh when they are on the car.

Best left in the 70's for me as I said earlier, but it's your money and your car, and if nothing else I am a strong believer in doing something different instead of following the herd.

do you see the general shape of the speedline in them ? the mini frisbee in the middle is a bit weird but makes me wonder whats underneath like a woman in a baggy sweater lol,gunmetal grey with the polished lip on a green car ? i think they would vaguely resemble goodwood alloys on steroids,but maybe as baz said they would look gash

most must think them gash as i could only find one pic of them on google on a modernn car and they looked gash tbh,they are different though

harryskid

They look like genuine "Turd" dishes! ready to fit on to a s*ite looking car! :)

dcc

weld them to the roof. will look pimp. when you roll it wont look any different :)

deathbringer929

i'm laughing very loud at some of these comments. i wouldn't. transit steels, a very good likeness

AlexRS2782

Do it...........

$T2eC16FHJHwE9n8igsLzBQCyHBB6Ig~~60_12.JPG

Haha Ronal Teddy Bear alloys. Blimey that takes me back. An older brother of one of my old school mates put a set of those on his Golf GTI way back in the day, and said they were the worst ever set of alloys to try and balance correctly.

johnnyboy666

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ATS-Cups-Retro-Alloys-/321026398185?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Rims_Car_Wheels_ET&hash=item4abeaa17e9#ht_156wt_1156

1 are quite like the speedlines in genaral shape which i like,

2 they have a decent dish which i like

3 they have a stainless lip

these tick three of your boxes, if only they came in the correct PCD!

Henry Yorke

Back in the late 90's I wanted some of these for my yellow 205...

post-3457-0-83368000-1353630319_thumb.jpg

I think they were Smiths Shadows or something.

Not too keen on those modern slots. They don't look retro enough and the curves won't suit the straight edges of the Zender kit.

This is what you really need to complete the look.

post-3457-0-14888600-1353630485_thumb.jpg

:wub:

But as Tom says, do something different to the herd...

post-3457-0-09433900-1353630667_thumb.jpg

post-3457-0-55439800-1353630718_thumb.jpg

johnnyboy666

4x108 available

where from?

vtifan

where from?

sorry mate i never looked at your link thought you were taking about the slotmags,opening the mouth before engaging brain :D ,and yes i love the german look wheels but none in correct pcd or offset for a 205,searched them all rh cups,scmidt,keskin,bbs,borbets,ronals,deep dish ebay searched every day for weeks and f*** all,well except a set of exips yesterday but not running 15-20mm spacers,even though they are one of my faves

was going to just get the lenso bsx's but have had a set of lenso's before and they are bad for corrosion around fake bolts,still considering them though

vtifan

Not too keen on those modern slots. They don't look retro enough and the curves won't suit the straight edges of the Zender kit.

like all except the challengers henry,whats on the one with private plate ? look a bit like mims ?

johnnyboy666

sorry mate i never looked at your link thought you were taking about the slotmags,opening the mouth before engaging brain :D ,and yes i love the german look wheels but none in correct pcd or offset for a 205,searched them all rh cups,scmidt,keskin,bbs,borbets,ronals,deep dish ebay searched every day for weeks and f*** all,well except a set of exips yesterday but not running 15-20mm spacers,even though they are one of my faves

was going to just get the lenso bsx's but have had a set of lenso's before and they are bad for corrosion around fake bolts,still considering them though

ahh right, yeah its a shame some of the good ones are always the wrong pcd or offset.

I agree with the 'do something different' idea. I certainly have!

vtifan

got wheels,they were on my wish list but seeing them on 205 made my mind up just as a set popped up on the bay,might need a small spacer and some bigger arches but i dont give a f*** they are going on,thanks henry :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Henry Yorke

Which did you get in the end? They are Mille Miglias on the pic taken near the ground. These are currently sat in my loft with no tyres

vtifan

Which did you get in the end? They are Mille Miglias on the pic taken near the ground. These are currently sat in my loft with no tyres

beautiful borbets like almost every car i have in my forza motorsport garage,think they might be a squeeze at 7.5x16 et 20 but they will be going on even if i have to do major surgery to car