• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
firstcar_205gti

No Power?

firstcar_205gti

ok so recently only sometimes all the lights would be really dime and i mean ALL the lights :/ and now today i started it, let it idle for a while before i went out put my foot down to move the car and it cut out, then turned the key to start it and it was dead as a door nail recently replaced the batt for a new one aswell. what do you guys think :/ ?

Edited by firstcar_205gti

vtifan

alternator mate,you have been using up the juice in your new battery and its not been recharging,if you have a multi meter to check it with it should read over 14 volts when running,if you need an alternator i can do you one for a fiver plus post to help you out if its a gti engine you have

firstcar_205gti

alternator mate,you have been using up the juice in your new battery and its not been recharging,if you have a multi meter to check it with it should read over 14 volts when running,if you need an alternator i can do you one for a fiver plus post to help you out if its a gti engine you have

ill check later cheers m8