• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
M@tt

205 Jigging Data

welshpug

nice, it even lists what coatings the sections are treated with an it does list Galvanising, also lists single sided galvanising :lol:

Liquid_106

Is it worth 'Pinning' this as it's full of really useful info, but also saving the pictures / documents with the thread rather than linked, as photobucket accounts are notorious for disappearing and leaving a once useful thread, pointless.

Just an idea :ph34r:

matt.f

Interesting stuff, I never realised jigging was so "simple" I always thought it would involve machines with lasers like the hunter wheel alignment machines..

I wouldnt say it was easy,takes years to learn how to properly straighten something using a jig,jigs like Global jig can take an hour to mount a car with all the brackets etc.

Matt(panel beater 14+ years lol)

Edited by matt.f

deathbringer929

I wouldnt say it was easy,takes years to learn how to properly straighten something using a jig,jigs like Global jig can take an hour to mount a car with all the brackets etc.

Matt(panel beater 14+ years lol)

too true!! and every impact pulls different, an hours quick on globaljig especially if you get some susp mount bolts out ok. car-o-liner for speed, globaljig for better pull! imo ex panel beater 10 yrs, estimator 6 yrs!!

DamirGTI

right finally sorted photobucket out so here you go :P

http://i1034.photobu...entions1001.jpg

Where did you find this ?! :o ... is it from the OE 205 Peugeot Bodywork service book ?

Anyways , thanks man , this is an superb info ! :)

Damir B)

sensualt101

i hope an admin here is archiving all this valuable information?

i for one have downloaded and am keeping copies just in case i ever need them :)

m@ttc

Where did you find this ?! :o ... is it from the OE 205 Peugeot Bodywork service book ?

Anyways , thanks man , this is an superb info ! :)

Damir B)

i got it from ebay of all places :) its the thatcham motor insurance repaire mthods manual for the 205, 3 and 5 door.

matt.f

too true!! and every impact pulls different, an hours quick on globaljig especially if you get some susp mount bolts out ok. car-o-liner for speed, globaljig for better pull! imo ex panel beater 10 yrs, estimator 6 yrs!!

True,global jig best imo,but suppose its what your trained on.