• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
gerry

My New 1994 205 Gti..

gerry

As title I have just purchased a non sunroof, 1994 205 gti 1.9, it has had 2 owners from new and done a genuine 80k from new with full stamped up service history.

I still have my ph1.5 but gonna sell that (1989) as the aussie delivered early 1.9s never got half leather, rear disk's or 15" speedlines (later ones did) also early ones got a dfz engine that was de-tuned for 91 ron :-( were as later ones have full power (with a cat mind you) 122bhp :)

As can be seen by pictures, engine is manky and body needs a really good polish, once it arrives I will get on with it :)

Once it arrives I will put on my plates (SICK RS) :)

11-1.jpg

11111111.jpg

1111111111111.jpg

Batfink

v. nice! I'm almost jealous..

MiniGibbo

Never seen a '94, thats mad :blink:

Looks like a good little motor..!

chipstick

Nice example.

Out of interest - what premium do 205's demand in Oz?

Was it built or registered in '94?

gerry

Built Nov 1993, First registered march 1994 :)

Depends on condtion I suppose, some fetch $15k some fetch $3k ph2 (or series 3 here).

Anything earlier (say 1987) again goes on condtion and can be had for $500 to $12k ish

http://www.carsales.com.au/car/brand%20new/dealer/demo/private/PEUGEOT/205?eapi=2&sort=default&vertical=Car&silo=Stock&base=1216&Range=Price:Min,Max~0.5

Daniel185

Well wear. Only ever seen one 94 reg one before. Rare.

dcc

do i spy aircon?

Henry Yorke

PM me across the chassis number as I I am interested to know if this is one of the last RHD 1.9GTI's

ablister

I'll pm you my chassis number as well Henry as mine was registered Feb 94, I've no idea of when it was built though

gerry

Yeah certainly does have air con and as standard too from the factory :)

Henry will send it now :)

Henry Yorke

Well this now has the crown of the latest chassis number 1.9 GTI that I know of, pipping Damos barn find quite considerably on the numbers, so I feel they are not necessarily sequential. It will be interesting to see if the engine number ties unto the age too.

• Like 1

gerry

Excellent!!!

gerry

Well after finding out I had a crack in the water jacket on the block, I decided to take the engine out with big plans..

Anyway big plans have now changed.... so I put it up for sale as EOI and as luck would have it, I advertised and had lots of calls emails etc.

But the one that sent the deposit would you believe is off here!!

Anyway its just waiting on pickup and final payment and I am sure the buyer will post up soon :-)

lfallgti

Anyway its just waiting on pickup and final payment and I am sure the buyer will post up soon :-)

Indeed he will ;)

Gotta love how small the world is really.........

gerry

hehehehe Lee the above pictures are from when I was buying it :-)

allye

Not seen a single old Peugeot whilst over here, see the odd 307, 308 etc though.

gerry

Theres loads over east lol think the owners only get them out at the weekends though....

lfallgti

Not seen a single old Peugeot whilst over here, see the odd 307, 308 etc though.

i've seen a base model 205 and see a 405 mi16 most days on the way to work.

I remember seeing a few 205's up and down the east coast, most memorably was when me and the missus were in our campervan on the way back from byron bay to sydney. I remember turning into a corner and being shocked that a red gti was coming at me.

There was an s16 306 parked on glebe point road in sydney as well.

gerry

Yeah thats what I mean they are about you just gotta look for them!!

gerry

Well recently bought myself a very very late model 205 gti (one of australia's classic's) its number 25/30 and a late 94/early 95 build from what I can gather (I am sure Henry may comfirm)

Its due to arrive anyday now after waiting a few weeks for it to be delivered pictures soon!!

Here is vin.... vf320cdk22528130

Engine number............. psadkz10cwr3200....

I am fairly sure I must now have an even later one than my last one (built nov 93)......