• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
d7ve_b

Peugeot Diagnostic Software?

d7ve_b

Hi All,

I'm doing a service on my mum's 206, and will soon be servicing my sister-in-law's 307. I'd like to be able to scan the cars for faults and wondered what the crack is with Peugeot diagnostic software?

For my Audi and the wife's Polo I have VCDS/Vagcom and it's extremely useful, I'd like to have a similar capability for the Pug's if possible?

Admins - Is this the correct section? Feel free to move if not.

Cheers,

Dave.

cRaig

One of my mates bought Peugeot Planet/Lexia (the peugeot/citroen diagnostic OBD II interface and software) for about £99 from ebay. Came with the software and seems to work fine, weve tested it on quite a few cars now. Very useful for resetting DPF errors etc!

damien

as above, peugeot planet is great but your need windows xp to run it. (i did read that windows 7 has a rollback option to run it).

my laptop is set to dual boot so i only use xp for peugeot planet and vista for normal use.

you can download the peugeot planet software (and updates) online but your need the lexia interface which is still around the £100 mark off ebay so it works out easyer just to get the interface and software off ebay.

d7ve_b

Thanks gents. The XP issue is a bit of a hurdle as I'm running Windows 7 on the lappy it'd be destined for...

I suppose £100 isn't tooooo bad considering I'm going to get quite a bit of use out of it.

16v205

Works on my laptop, win 7 64bit. As said above its the interface that costs the money so easier just to buy the package. Mines paid for itself already by turning the stupid tyre pressure sensors off on a Citroen c5

Rich

Henry Yorke

It is good because you can turn things on like cruise control and the onboard computer if you fit the right switch. Cruise control cannot be retro fitted on a 307 with a Siemens 2.0 HDI 90 though as I found out :(

pug_ham

I've also got Planet / lexia (along with daveW & leet205).

I'm running it on an xp pro laptop I bought from Anthony as a specific diagnostics machine & I've also bought the galletto leads so I can read & reflash ecu's in an attempt to fix my 306 hdi ecu which locked itself & lost communication with the cph unit so it wouldn't unlock & start.

I paid about £70 for it delivered from www.obd4u.co.uk but this price varies with the exchange rate, although the highest I've seen is still under £75 (£71.65 atm).

g

Leet205

Lexia/peugeot planet is a handy bit of kit. Have used it to re sync the RF key so my central locking now works on key.

Great for finding/diagnosing/clearing faults and when your done you can even sell it on and make your money back :)