• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Rjuhar

Xu5Ja Will Not Start (That And Some Wires Hanging Loose)

Rjuhar

So, here's my problem. After opening the engine, cleaning and checking all the componets are in order the engine is ready to be put back in the car but only to find it doesn't start. Fuel pump works, there is a spark, relais works but the injectors don't get any voltage so they don't do their work. We have checked the main relais, afm, fuel pump, ignition module and everything works except there is no current on the injectors.Does anybody have an idea what t do next. The thing is it worked before we took it out so obviously we have overlooked sth.

Maybe it is somehow connected with my next questions - there are two wires that I don't know what they are for. First is a double green wire that comes directly from the loom and is sitting near the battery 29fw28n.jpg - it has a bluish connector and both groud wires comming from the same cable

and the other, pink wire that comes from the ignition coil and doesn't go anywhere - on the picture it looks more brownish pink at the end but it is the same wire than pink on the ignition coil 2v12ntd.jpg

I would appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks

Miles

First pic, the Green wire goes to the Coil -, the other is a Earth point

but this will not effect the fuel only the spark side of things

Sign in to follow this