• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
calvinhorse

[engine_work] Supercharged Xu10j4 Project

chris adams

yes your theory is right thats why i said use the turbo to blow through the supercharger. so in theory as the supercharger is direct and spins instantly it will pull the turbo on in to boost and then the turbo will compress the air into the supercharger and the supercharger gives it another compression. so generally your force feeding the supercharger .?

sorri for the thread hijack pony !

Edited by mi8 turbo

chris adams

dp engineering uses the compound setup as i describe on their triple charged 1.4 pug 206

calvinhorse

find your own topic! :P

the dp engineering car only makes 175bhp which can be achived from a na tu engine so in my own opinion isn't a great result..

im not doubting the level of work dp can do, just weather its worth it!

chris adams

have you seen the dyno graph it makes its standard max torque at the start of the graph and yes its still on standard internals so going beyond 175 mark would be askin for it but with forged jobbies the potential of the engine is massive, it was built as engine eye candy not for bhp figure. but well leave it at that. has your brother not got any pics of his build you could post for us to admire?

calvinhorse

Thats a fair point i take it back! yes i posted a link up a while back in general forum!

richieb

glad the block came of use to you bud !!!! i will check on this project time to time see how your getting on !! :) all the best