• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
scoop

Citroen Xsara Springs

scoop

and is it lower than standard 405 springs?? is it stiffer??

KRISKARRERA

If they're like 306 and most other Pug springs, Yes.

I can't see it lowering the car though because I bought some 306 GTI6 springs cheap purely down to the unscientific menthod of "oooh 306 GTI6s look lower than a 405 Mi16." I was wrong. I put the springs from both cars side by side and they were about the same height.

scoop
If they're like 306 and most other Pug springs, Yes.

I can't see it lowering the car though because I bought some 306 GTI6 springs cheap purely down to the unscientific menthod of "oooh 306 GTI6s look lower than a 405 Mi16." I was wrong. I put the springs from both cars side by side and they were about the same height.

so whats your advice??

welshpug

xsara vts (and zx 16v0 springs are stiffer and sit an inch lower than 306 gti6 springs, they weigh about the same as a 405.

scoop
xsara vts (and zx 16v0 springs are stiffer and sit an inch lower than 306 gti6 springs, they weigh about the same as a 405.

actually i've fitted xsara 2 springs and they are awesome shorter and thicker springs than the standard 405 ones but i don't know what is the need for after market springs while there is xsara 2 springs which gives me my demands shorter and stiffer...??

KRISKARRERA

Indeed, my 405 is lowered courtesy of 106 springs :lol:

scoop
Indeed, my 405 is lowered courtesy of 106 springs :lol:

:)

MiCRO
actually i've fitted xsara 2 springs and they are awesome shorter and thicker springs than the standard 405 ones

Can you tell me how much did these springs lower your car?

scoop
actually i've fitted xsara 2 springs and they are awesome shorter and thicker springs than the standard 405 ones

Can you tell me how much did these springs lower your car?

like the one in the pic but only the front

Edited by scoop

Sign in to follow this