• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
cammmy

Replacing Lhm In 4bie Hydraulics

cammmy

Hey Guys

Anyone have instructions/diagrams on replacing the LHM in the 4bie hydraulics?

Cheers

Cam

AlexN

Link

The manual you can download from here has all the information about the hydraulic suspension and a lot more for the 4bie. It's a bit of a bible for owners really!

cammmy

Awesome, thanks

cammmy

Hey Guys

Alex. The links in your post are both to Part 1 of the manual, do you have the other available?

I had the pump primed and the car was raising and lowering so I filled the tank and put the hose back on. After trying to raise the car again it seems that some air was possibly sucked in, now nothing will happen. I can hear the pump but it is very quiet (as I think it is not pumping fluid) and the car just sits at it's lowest point (fluid returned to the tank when the car was lowered) I don't want to burn the pump out by leaving it on while it's not pumping fluid. Is this possible?

Any ideas what I should do?

Cheers

Cam

AlexN
Hey Guys

Alex. The links in your post are both to Part 1 of the manual, do you have the other available?

I had the pump primed and the car was raising and lowering so I filled the tank and put the hose back on. After trying to raise the car again it seems that some air was possibly sucked in, now nothing will happen. I can hear the pump but it is very quiet (as I think it is not pumping fluid) and the car just sits at it's lowest point (fluid returned to the tank when the car was lowered) I don't want to burn the pump out by leaving it on while it's not pumping fluid. Is this possible?

Any ideas what I should do?

Cheers

Cam

Oh yeah I forgot about that! If you look a couple of posts down from the link I sent you it will point you to Part 2. This is the half of the manual that contains all the LHM sftuff! Doh! There is a big trouble shooting section in the manual that should be able to help you out.

cammmy

Got it all going okay B) Scary times

Sign in to follow this