• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
vranilinek

Performance Chip

vranilinek

Hi mates. Today on ebay.co.uk i found this item. I am searching for remaped ECU a long time, but they are very rare or expensive. So i think that this could satisfy me for a while :) But i know that in CZ there are lot of people offering these chips and mostly it is fake. But this item looks kind of cool. Even the webpage shows that they know what are they talking about there..an the fact that for ordering of the chip they want a number of ECU seems quite professional to me. Do you have any experience with this? Is it really working. Can i trust it? Accepting any advice. Thanks

petert1345402284

I sell Motronic 1.3 and 4.1 chips for AUS$50 posted, $5 of which goes to a forum donation. Money back guaranteed if you don't like it. Have a read here: http://www.taylor-eng.com/ecu/motronic_intro.html. Sometimes it's quite difficult to improve the mapping on a normally aspirated car. Take 1.9L Mi16 Powerchip for example. The 4.1 version is very good, but the 1.3 version is worthless.

vranilinek

Sorry but i am kind of newbie in these ECU things. So just to make it clear. If i will just simply switch this chip in my ECU, i can easily gain something about 4 kW right? I am searching for this, because i dont want to do some radical changes in my engine except KN filter. Actually i am looking more for some add-on tuning which will give me some extra power...but it will be easily returnable. If it will help somehow to my engine, i think that it is reasonable price :)

petert1345402284

I couldn't guarantee 4kW on every engine, due to wear, state of tune etc., but basically yes.

welshpug

shame nobody does anything for the 2.0 yet

Sign in to follow this