• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
B1ack_Mi16

23.5mm Rear Torsion Bars

B1ack_Mi16

Now I have a problem. Started to assemble beam, and called up the dealer to buy the sealing cup (pressed metal part) which goes onto the spindle before the hub. The rubber sealing lip on the bearing/hub is lying onto this part to avoid water getting into bearing.

Anyone got pictures of how this is on a partner/berlingo? According to the parts guy the parter did not have this sealing cup.

Edit.. the problem is that this part I'm talking about can not be bought anymore, part nr. 3726 14

Edited by B1ack_Mi16

welshpug

sounds like your problem is due to the fact that no Partner/berlingo used Disc brakes :(

edit, not sure what the difference is in the part itself, but heavy duty suspension and "ride height adjustable" models use ;

3701 54 - BVM5 AND ABR ADDITIONAL

3701 58 - BVM5 AND ABS ADDITIONAL

not sure what the significance of ABR over ABS is though.

Edited by WELSHPUG

B1ack_Mi16

The Berlingo and Partner did come with disc brakes at rear, but they are not using this part, so I guess it's a different design on the hub/bearing.

I've not seen it myself, but I've heard that it uses a longer spindle at least so something is different.

As I understood the part I'm missing will be delivered with a new HUB/Bearing if I buy it from Peugeot, but too expensive,

I will try removing some on a old beam I have lying here now and see if I can get them off without destrying them.

Sign in to follow this