• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest flyingpeugeot

Mi16 Engine Work With ..1.9gti 8v Ecu&wiring And Clutch Kit ?!

Guest flyingpeugeot

first ..hi all pug guys :)

it`s me hany and it`s my first topic and plz excuse me for my poor english :rolleyes:

1-i heard about some people that fit 1.9gti 8v ecu and wiring in mi16 engine and they said that thier mi16s come faster above 0-100 ????whyy !! :blink:

2-why some people fit 1.98v clutch kit in mi16 gearbox ???

3-what`s the perfect suitable msd coil for mi16 ??

4-perfect high performance spark plugs and wires ???

5-how i can get about 200 h.p in my mi16..without any forced inductions

thx my friends

cybernck

hello,

welcome to the 405Mi16.com Forum.

unfortunately, you were too late to add what's required so your account was deleted by the system, but please sign up again.

1 - that is simply not true, the car runs better on Mi16 ECU

2 - that is simply stupid, unless the engine came wihout flywheel

3 - sorry, don't have experience with these, but someone like petert might have

4 - i've found standard parts to be fine for my engines really

5 - not that easy, you'd need headwork, cams, throttle bodies & ECU...

thanks.

Guest flyingpeugeot

FIRST.THANX MAN TOO MUCH FOR ADVICE AND SORRY FOR MY LATE REG STEPS IN ANOTHER FORUM AND I`LL SIGN UP AGAIN

NOW I COMPLETLY LOST MAN :blink:

COZ I HAVE FRIEND DO THESE REPLACEMENTS (ECU&CLUTCH) ANG HIS CAR IS DAMN FASTER :blink: ADN I THINK IT CAN KICK ANY STOKE MI16 HERE !!!! HOW COMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MY OUESTION NOW ..IF THIS CAR RUN IN DYNO WHAT WE`LL GET :unsure: ???

THX AGAIN....HANY

KRISKARRERA

Please do not use CAPITAL LETTERS! On the internet this means you are shouting at us!

The 8 valve ECU isn't mapped for the 16 valve engine, and has a lower rev limiter, so there's just no way it could make your car faster.

Guest flyingpeugeot

sorry bro for this fault :blink::rolleyes:

i agree with u that these esuS has alow rev limiter than mi16s 6800 i think but mi16s from 7200 to 7400

and i think that when 8v`s ecuS fit in 16 valve engines it may get some proplems especially in high speeds because of fuel maps i think...and its lower rev limiter

but why this car now has a faster 0-100 !!! than before

thx....hany

scoop

ezzayak ya basha, ana 3erftak ta2reeban, enta 3arabeyetak kanet 3and ahmed omar gesr el sewes :) kan feeha makana s beysamooha s lool, w kan feeha moshkela w sa2atelha mi16 1.9 sa77?, 3omoman ana tab3an 3aref tab3an en lazem ageeb megasquirt for the new mods, w tamer boosted beta3 el turbos galo turbos gdeeda gt28r ball barring, w feeha hena nas bto3 shakmanat 3ala mostawa bete3mel exhaust manifolds bas ana lessa 3aref el ma3looma de orayeb fa insha2allah lamma ashtery el awal el mi16 2.0 with mi16 1.9 inlet manifold engine hab2a abda2 feeha el shoghl elte2eel, we tab3an lazem a3mel upgrade lel injections 3and ahmed elwakeel w howa asasan 3ando tawkeel megasquirt w rc engineering injections, da gher tab3an lazem exhaust system nedeef marka, w air filter asli, dump valve dual membrane, a big intercooler, kol elli na2esni eltanfeez be eznellah w dp engineering dol welad weskha 7arameya!!!! dana kalemt peter kteer howa hilgert harethom as2ela lool.3ala fekra ana olt enni 3awez a3mel lowering compression ratio to 8.5 w hilgert alli a 1mm stanless steel gasket sandwiched with 2 standard s16 gaskets!! azon keda ana msh me7tag dp engineering khales.yemkin fee 7aga na2sa ana ma2oltahash bas fakarni if there is any thing missing, ana elli ayel le a omar 3ala dp engineering w eb3atly salamy leh lool

regards ahmed essam

Edited by scoop

cybernck

please only use english in public conversations! :)

scoop

ok dont worry no bad words used

Haze

ok dont worry no bad words used

not the point, this forum is an english language forum.

cybernck

can you translate it to english and then we can delete all the other posts.

thanks.

Sign in to follow this