• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
scoop

A/c Problem

scoop

how could i know if the compressor is not functioning properly, when i charge with ferion the the a/c cools but in the third week the cooling level decreases until heat comes back and ive compressed the a/c system with air and checked if there was any leakage and checked the air pressure after 2 hours and there was no leakage so can any one tell me what could be the problem??

gingerscotsman

Sounds to me like you may have a very small leak somewhere that works initially but de pressurises over time. If you get cooling then I guess the compressor is doing its job.

scoop
Sounds to me like you may have a very small leak somewhere that works initially but de pressurises over time.  If you get cooling then I guess the compressor is doing its job.

there isnt any leak but something elses and i need ti know what is it

gingerscotsman

Does the pressure in the system decrease and require topping up after several weeks? If so you have a leak.

Otherwise I would look into a compressor or inspect the hoses make sure none are damaged or perished.

Sign in to follow this