• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
snave1345402286

Fuel Pressure

snave1345402286

Hello guys,

Lately when I'm driving on quarter tank, in turns or rond-about when the car do a little roll aside the engine lack fuel it start to jams till the car get on flat again and get a good flow of fuel.. do you think it's a problem wiz the fuel pump or something ?

Baz

Is it like alot of 205's seem to suffer Kris? Especially with the wrong pump in the tank on them... Not sure what could be done on a 405 short of baffling the tank/swirl pot etc etc.

snave1345402286

I got a friend running an mi16 engine in his 306, he has 1 pump in the tank, 1 pump outside the tank filling fuel in a little plastic reservoir (like on golf gti ) he never get this jams problems, I will try to get this little reservoir and I think this problem will be fixed.

Feeble

Happens to me all the time, has done in both of my 405's... And the 205 and 106... ;)

You'll still have a load of petrol left when it first flashes up...

ryan13961345402285

Have to say I've never had this problem, and I regularly drive until there are only fumes in the tank!

Feeble

Maybe it's a Ph1 problem..?

Feeble

You make a good point... :P

snave1345402286

I gonna fix it and will let you knw, coz sometime I'm being overtaken when these happen, fortunately the Mi catch up on straight line..I smoked an bmw 525i with the quarter tank.. :P

Sign in to follow this