• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
snave1345402286

Problems With The Electronic

snave1345402286

Hello everyone,

I got a problem with my electronic plate "Bosch MTR01 -0227100123" on my Mi-16 phase 1.The electrician told me that the electronic plate gone odd. Can anyone tell me if I dnt get this plate is there a substitute.?

KRISKARRERA

Eh? Which plate? The back of the ignition module or the much bigger plate that the module is bolted to?

It's gotta be more than that because if the metal had corroded you could easily skim it down to make it nice and smooth and then apply new heat transfer paste.

What sort of problems is it giving?

There are other replica mi16/GTI ignition modules but they're not supposed to be half as good as the genuine Bosch item.

snave1345402286

The one back of the ignition module..I'll follow what you said, dnt you think I can dry it wiz a hair blower too and put it back ? Will let you knw the result.

Baz

Not really sure what you're meaning, has it got wet/damp then? If it has it's probably more than a case of drying it out with a hair dryer...

snave1345402286

It happened when I get my car back from the paint workshop, the painter has clean the engine with water I think or removed the electronic part and didn't put it back properly, My electrician is finding out what the matter , but one thing is sure that it's the problem is with the electronic plate itself because I can't get electric window fucntion, no cd player , no light, every electronic devices dnt work at all :S

snave1345402286

problems solved.. but was not sure was only the electronic plate.. some wires was left un-insulated, according to the technician this was causing contacts.

Sign in to follow this