• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
petespug405mi16

405 Mi16 Fog Lights

petespug405mi16

can you still get the original style fog lamps or am i stuck with this new style one from gsf made by valeo (cibie packaging) :( suround is clear rather than the back of it being painted silver :huh:

welshpug

a two year old post and an outrageous price :lol:

snave1345402286

It's now I realise that post date :) funny enough, by the way WELSHPUG do you know where I can get a good price for the fog lights? I want to buy new bodyparts like bumpers and trims, any address?

Jer309GTi

Ouch! Is that 108 Euros EACH?!!

welshpug

they are about £25 and £28 each from GSF.

swordfish210
they are about £25 and £28 each from GSF.

Nah they're not, i tried to get some and the guy brought down some that had a few subtle differences and said they were £49 each and that didnt come with surrounds, came with the wrong plug, and no bulb :(

GSF suck!

welshpug

I'd not have stood for that! the ones without surrounds are for the non-sport bumper :lol:

as per how to deal with Main dealer, take part number in and stick it in their pipe ;)

swordfish210

Well i didnt buy them and i ended up getting a pair from ebay for £25 posted and they came with surronds, bulbs and they fitted prefectly.

Sign in to follow this