• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Jer309GTi

Silicon Coolant Hoses

Jer309GTi

Has anyone found any silicon hoses for sale to fit a 405 Mi16? I know you can get Mi16 hoses, but for a 205, and these wouldn't be any good for a 405 as the rads are completely different.

Jer309GTi

Found THIS company, who do batches for clubs and forums. Also there is Baker BM who may do a group buy? We'd need quite a few orders though I would have thought.

welshpug

IIRC all bar the heater matrix hose are identical to the 306 S16.

Jer309GTi

Well thats a handy bit of info! :) Cheers. I'll have a look at the parts CD and see what I find

Jer309GTi

I've had a quick look and it seems that 306's have those plastic clips on the ends of the hoses rather than jubilee clips. I'll keep looking...

Miles

You need at least 10 people to make it a viable project and even then each hose will be about £25.00 as the mould making needs to come into it as well,

The one's you can use from the 205 kit are the 2 water pipes that fit the water pipe that run's along the back of the engine, also some 405's run a odd connection on the bottom hose to rad.

I also do the oil pipes in black & blue for referance

Jer309GTi

Ah ok, thanks Miles.

My 405 just has the normal jubilee clips, but I remember reading in the Haynes that some have the plastic clips like the 306s.

I haven't actually checked if you can buy all the coolant hoses from Pug still, but assumed that they wouldn't be available and if they are be a lot more expensive than a set of silicon ones

Feeble

Spoox do a set. Look on eBay or search Google for their website! :)

Miles

I think all the water hoses are available bar the one from the stat to the rear water pipe

Ryan
I think all the water hoses are available bar the one from the stat to the rear water pipe

The small S-shaped one? They were still available when I bought one about 12 months ago.

Sign in to follow this