• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
cammmy

Great Xu9j4 Website

cammmy

Hey Guys. This is a fantastic website that shows a lot of promise as a complete source for XU9J4 information and modification ideas. If the dude still checks the e-mail he put on the page we should give him some support and encourage him to keep expanding the site.

I offered my limited knowledge in HTML coding and my time to do it.

Cheers

http://mi16.nl/main.htm

KRISKARRERA

Seen it before but yes I nearly had a sex wee when I discovered that :lol:

ryan13961345402285

Good site that. Peter_T's website is very good too

cammmy
Good site that.  Peter_T's website is very good too

Yeah Peter's site is great, His seems to be more oriented about cams and what not though, where as this (if it gets completed) will be knowledge and how to on the entire motor.

If Peter needed a hand with coding (didn't have enough time to do it himself) i'd be more than happy to do it, although my knowledge in HTML is pretty limited (6th form computing) but i'm a quick learner so I could just get some books out from the library and that would be enough for a decent looking site.

Feeble

Isn't there some little code you can type in somewhere which tells you when the page was last updated..? :)

Edit: Never mind! :P

Edited by Feeble

petert1345402284

My son is a web guru. I need to get him interested........ I've heaps more info to go on, just haven't had the time lately.

cammmy
My son is a web guru. I need to get him interested........ I've heaps more info to go on, just haven't had the time lately.

If he doesn't I can give it a go for you.

lee-bg

I can help too. Everything for 'info' on that marvelous engine :)))))))) heheheh

Sign in to follow this