• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Feeble

Could This Really Work..?

KRISKARRERA

Mega bodge! I take it he's just lessened the tension of the spring a bit to make it run richer. Whether that makes if faster or not I don't know but I do know you shouldn't mess with them unless you can analyse the exhaust gases at the same time.

Guest turbolag

Smells fishier than Taffslugs home made apple pie!

welshpug

I'm a vegetarian I'll have you know turboslag!

dont bother with the ebay crap about 10% faster ect, they never work.

Feeble

It's only as the guy reckons he did it himself that I wondered... :huh:

Mi16Lemans

The link isn't working but I'm guessing that its the guy with the 'home tuned' airflow meter..

I saw this also and was wondering what he had done..... lets all club together and E-Mail him with questions and ask him what hes done etc etc and ask him things like... 'how does it affact the emmisions and stuff and gereally be pains in the asses.?

Guest turbolag

I love asking questions of sellers who advertise vehicles with no V5, and pointing out that to sell a motor vehicle wihou a v5 is now an offence. Dunno why Gaybay allow it.

Baz
I love asking questions of sellers who advertise vehicles with no V5, and pointing out that to sell a motor vehicle wihou a v5 is now an offence.  Dunno why Gaybay allow it.

Actually it isn't. It's an offence to not state that it's for sale without a V5 present. :)

Guest turbolag

Well, baste my steaming puddings - learned summat new there.

Sign in to follow this