• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
stuart.m

Would This Be Safe Or Not?

stuart.m

Anyone heard of someone trying one of these? For the price im tempted to give it a shot, just would be nice if i could find somebody who's tried one already.

ebay link

Jer309GTi

IMO I wouldn't bother. THose chips rarely work. I don't think even the Superchips one gives any gains from what I remember

ryan13961345402285

The limiter on those chips are set to 7800rpm which is waaay too high so I wouldn't bother

stuart.m

Don't think I'll bother then... just seen them on ebay a few times and thought somebody must know something about them!

Guest turbolag

i've got a Superchips ECU in mine from a ZX 16v, and it seems to make nob all difference, other than giving me bragging rights down the pub.

Sloppy

you should look on 205gtidrivers, someone with an mi16 engine has done a rr before and after with a chip, it literally made no difference othert than the rev limiter is set higher

lee-bg

I have a chip off Ebay seller (with reputation too) but

i honestly say its not worth the money. It gives some more power at high revs, but lacks at low revs and ... its just not worth it :))

every chip must be made for YOUR car, not unviersal one so ...you get the picture.

Sign in to follow this