• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
JamesLeMans831345402285

Sensors?

JamesLeMans831345402285

Hello, Mines a 94 PH2 Lemans, I checked under the bonnet before as the air intake pipe under the filter box has a habit of popping off. While I was there I noticed that the 'electrics box' (sorry for my lack of knowledge on the correct terms.) just above the abs control unit at the bottom left of the bay was also popped open.

Had a quick gander and I noticed 3 sensor type connectors sitting in there disconnected. If I remeber correctly a purlpe one, and orange one and a white one. They appear to be part of the loom that goes in here, however there does not appear to be anything to plug them into?

I will try and get a pic later, but the box contains two other connectors which are plugged in to a connector with a fuse? Hope someone knows what I'm talking about as I dont lol

Any Ideas what these diconnected plugs are for and why they would be disconnected? :unsure:

welshpug

IIRC they will be diagnostic plugs for various systems.

if everything works leave them well alone!

Sign in to follow this